Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New Cell Phone?

So I'm thinking very seriously about upgrading my phone to the Treo 650. You know me and my toys... the bugger is like $400 on average, but I've seen it as low as $350 on eBay brand new. Not much less than that, even used.

The thing is awesome! I'm more of a Pocket PC guy than I am a Palm guy but I think I like this, click here to learn about the thing. The only downside I can see besides the Palm OS is the lack of BlackBerry feature... which in case you didn't know is the ability to be ALWAYS on the net, so your email comes in real time as well as other things...

Anyway... I might get it this weekend if I win this bid =P

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger acidreigndropp said...

that phone is SOOOO hot! you know, if you get it, i'm stealing it, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home