Sunday, September 11, 2005

The New Girl


Well, some were curious, so I thought I'd post a pic of the new girlfriend. Here's Sarah =P

Kinda funny story how it happened actually. But to make it short and not quite as funny:

Basically, it turned out she's had a crush on me more or less since she met me about 7 months ago when I first PCS'd here from Texas. I never knew! She always thought that she wasn't my type or that I didn't like her that way or whatever, so she never said anything to me about it. Anyway, I always thought she was cute and pretty cool... and when I would drink on the weekend, that would come out. She always assumed I would only hit on her because I was drunk. This went on for months and months...

Later on down the line, her and I were starting to get really close and right about when I was going to ask her out, she hooked up with a friend of mine(who at the time ,I didn't even know), Kevin. I was like "Doh!". Anyway, needless to say, they broke up soon after. Maybe a month or two after that, she got word that I was actually interested in her and was going to ask her out before the Kevin thing — she was a little annoyed by that fact! She then started to persue me quite vigilantly, actually. I'm impressed, I dont think I've ever been persued like this before.

She turned out to be quite perfect for me really! We like all the same things, music, movies, views on life and where we're going with it... she's very low maintenance... I mean... I could sit here playing video games and she's perfectly content sitting there watching me. I try not to do that of course, but it is nice to have that freedom. Hard to find someone that can put up with my shit so well. As you can see from the pic, she totally babies me... and she's a total ego-trip! She going to make my head so big it explodes by the end of the month! But really, I feel quite comfortable around her... I dont feel like I need to be someone that I'm not just to keep her happy. Thats the dream, right? I wonder where this will go... cres.

6 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have no idea what PCS'd MEANS!!!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger acidreigndropp said...

oooooo, stuff about me.... I RULE!!!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This girl is hot dude..... you're lucky!

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't fuck this one up dude!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home